AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our client, a long established and leading Manufacturer of Quality powered Generator Sets, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Gen)
- Our client has retained our services to search for a technically sound Engineer of high integrity to drive the sales of its products (Generators, Transformer and Solar systems) in Abuja
- Prospect for new opportunities, by having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information for standard products, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on price list, and attaining needed approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
- Follow up with relevant department for non-standard product offers’ preparation, by sending needed details, receiving and rechecking the offers, and attaining needed approvals prior to submitting to customers.
Bills of Quantities:
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production/technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
Sales Process Follow-up and Organization:
- Ensure proper communication of all sales process and related documents, by coordinating with relevant departments for sales implementation and completion, following up on the authentication of necessary documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Ensure proper communication with the customers, by building good rapport, being available to respond to the customer’s inquiries, and showing good-will to constantly understand and support customer’s need, to enhance sales and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience:- 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th January, 2020.