Royalcourt Private School – We are an independent, co-educational residential Nigerian / British Curriculum Secondary School, committed to developing students into exemplary leaders. Our aim is to partner with parents to nurture and inspire students who will thrive on challenge, have great potential, and show this in their attitude to serve as leaders in their communities, nation and humanity at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Seasoned School Administrative Officer
- Prepare for the upcoming school year during the summer
- Supervise care of the facility for safety and quality of physical condition
- Overall provision of administrative support to the principal and the school administrator.
- Coordinates the schools strategic and cooperate marketing programmes.
- Keeps and maintains a comprehensive student’s admission record.
- Take responsibility through the school maintenance officer for the fixing and repairs of broken down facilities
- Takes charge of budgeting, bidding and procurement of needed materials.
- Any other such duties that may arise commensurate with the positions
- Communicate with families
- Represent and maintain school image and reputation
- Attend school-related events on weekends and evenings
Educational Qualifications and Requirements
- Knowledgeable of school policies
- Adept at planning and organizing
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Excellent at written and oral communication
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Administrative Officer in a school environment.
- Must resides in Port Harcourt
- Attentive to details
- Compassionate and caring
- Empathetic and sociable
- Highly diplomatic
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2020.