Librod Energy Services Limited is a full-fledged multi-disciplinary Service provider of Oilfield Services to the Upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Officer
- Maintaining a creditor’s list and payment schedule for all product Lines related vendors for goods and/or services.
- Ensure compliance to HSEQ standards
- Carry out bank reconciliation on a monthly basis for all our active bank accounts.
- Any other assignment as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Raising of invoices and/or proforma invoices upon confirmation of deliveries for the PSL.
- Maintaining debtor (or aged receivable) list for all invoices & proforma invoices raised for the PSL.
- Maintaining a cost sheet & stock record for all products imported or procured locally to establish unit cost.
- Maintaining a monthly sales report for the product Lines to determine monthly profitability status.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2020.