At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Customer Success Management
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
- To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are in contact with all the key players in your assigned market and have great relationships with them.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
More about you:
- Understand Customer Journey.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Strong Administration Skills.
- Strong Networking & Relationship building Skills.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- 6+ years of experience in B2B Enterprise Key Account Management or Client Relations, preferably in telecommunications or IT industry.
- 1-2 years of B2B Enterprise Sales Experience.
- Experience in Dealing & Presenting to C-Level.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Not Specified