Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Subsea Integrity Pipelines Engineer
Ref Id: 132129BR
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you a talented Subsea Integrity Pipeline Engineer who is passionate about planning and inspection? Do you enjoy analysis of data and providing integrity reports? If so, then this role could be your chance to make a mark in the Subsea industry. You’ll grow within a supportive, global company with an opportunity for growth.
Where you fit in:
- We work as one team and are committed to excellence. We are accountable for our work and above all, we work hard to get the job done. We are passionate about innovation and driving positive change.
What’s the role?
- As a Subsea Integrity Pipeline Engineer, you will drive operations and maintenance of pipeline asset integrity systems to ensure reliability and safe operation in Shell Nigeria offshore asset. We’ll entrust you with pipeline inspection, and monitoring activities.
You’ll be expected to:
- Timely delivery of brown field projects to assure integrity and production availability;
- Coordinates Integrity Analyses based on Intelligent Pig results, CP data, inhibition availability and corrosion monitoring data;
- Perform data analysis and remnant life / maintenance predictions.
- Maintaining and planning Asset Integrity activities in a critical production environment;
- HSSE in an offshore environment;
- Managing competence of contractors;
- Ensuring budgets and plans are sufficiently robust for partner approvals;
What we need from you:
- Someone with strong and proven Interpersonal, communication & Stakeholder Management Skills.
- We’re looking for someone who is skillful at leading through influence. Valuing and openness to listening to stakeholders’ perspectives, maintain composure under pressure while providing clear and decisive leadership.
- When it comes to nurturing collaborative stakeholder relations, it’s your excellent people skills that will make the difference.
- We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals who are highly driven, possess a ‘can do’ attitude and a professional with a proven track record of proprietary inspection of databases.
Beyond that, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- Experience in brown field projects;
- Experience in engineering, maintenance, logistics, commercial and business planning;
- Experience in Brownfield projects to assure integrity and production availability.
- Minimum 2.2 B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or any related Engineering subject;
- 5 – 7 years of experience in subsea asset integrity/maintenance field;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information / Notice
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
Application Deadline 6th February, 2020.