Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax / Internal Control Officer
- Monthly & Annual Returns i.e. PAYE, VAT, WHT and other Taxes
- Pension Remittance and Follow up
- Checks on Material purchases
- Checks on Diesel/Motor Running usage
- Monthly & Annual inventory count
- Weekly Report of Activities
- First Degree / HND Upper Credit in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Plus, Profession membership (ICAN or ACCA)/Final Level
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in similar position and industry (i.e. Oil and Gas Servicing)
- Good knowledge of accounting software i.e. QuickBooks and SAP.
- Must be conversant with Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) and all other Supporting Documents/Certifications to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
Note: Only those with excellent performance in the relevant interview will be considered and engaged
Application Deadline 15th January, 2020.