First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, End User Support
Ref No: 2000002H
Job: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Manager Grade Range – To: Principal Manager
- To ensure Optimal Utilizations of Our Alternative Delivery Channels Particularly ATM/POS by Our Esteem Customers and by Extension Increase The bottom-line
- Coordinate the provision of adequate first level support to users of ATMs and POS
- Manage the ATM/POS Support team and drive performance against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, propose and participate in the implementation of new services based on trends, internal demand (e.g. business plans) and external demand (e.g. regulatory requirements)
- Assist effort to define service levels for ATM services in the IT service catalogue (SLAs, OLAs, etc.)
- Approves decommissioning and activation of new ATMs.
- Approves deletions of decommissioned ATMs from FEP.
- Direct, coordinate the provision of images and journals for CBN compliance
- Monitors the ATM performance dash board and directs the resolution of offline issues
- Continuously monitor and report service levels on ATMs to ensure responsiveness to users and customers.
- Coordinates the implementation of new upgrades on ATMs to avoid banks’ exposure.
- Monitor staff performance and align with banks goal.
- Provide daily and weekly service desk reports highlighting issues and risks
- Ensures that international standards on ATMs are maintained at all-time like PCIDSS.
- Monitor help desk incident reports against ATMs and statistics to identify trends.
- Support, Direct, Investigate and Follow Up on Branches on ATM/POS Related Issues
- Evaluate and Ensure the Implementation of Corrective Measures to Exceptions Raised by The Control Functions of the Bank
- Manage the ATM Vendors and The POS PTSPs in Compliance with The Agreed Underpinning Contracts
- Manage the Deployment of New Solution on The ATMs
- Provide Regular Performance Reports and Analysis of ATM and POS
- Ensure ATM/POS are Compliant with Regulatory requirements and other exceptions raised
- Oversee daily ATM Support operations such as logging and capturing of custodians’ requests and ensuring the provision first level incident and problem-solving support
- Manage the escalation of issues for resolution at appropriate levels
- Establish a system to collate, categorize, and track questions and problems on ATM & POS
- Monitor and track incidents reported to the service desk to the point of resolution.
- Coordinates the Preventive Maintenance of ATM in quarterly basis.
- Coordinate quarterly evaluations of vendors’ performance.
- Prepare vendors penalty and apply same quarterly where SLA is not met
- Liaise with the user support teams, and second line support teams to ensure an efficient, seamless and cost-effective approach to support
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in an IT services/ operations function
- Minimum of 7 years of management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply