DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor
The candidate must ensure:
- He/she provides support on all general admin functions to the HOD HR/Admin.
- Communication of information on Admin matters effectively to and from Head HR/Admin to the showroom staff.
- Effective monitoring of staff attendance and punctuality at the showroom.
- He/she produces attendance reports on weekly basis/periodically as requested for payroll purposes.
- He/she carries out effective daily inspection of the showroom and its environment and implement required services.
- Adequate follow up with service providers and vendors on environmental maintenance.
- He/she Processes payment for monthly services such as Directors phone bill, staff recharge cards, etc.
- Any other duty as assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant course.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Human Resource Administrator
- Vacancy exist for a Human Resource Administrator at DO.II Designs Limited.
- The objective of this role is to manage all the employee relationship with the company from point of entry through, orientation, training,Payroll and performance management to the exit as well as provide administrative services to ensure that staff work optimally in a suitable work environment.
- B.Sc in Human Resource or any related field
- M.Sc and HR professional Certification
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in the Human Resource field.
- People Management
- Analytical & Logical Thinking Skills
- Time Management
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Writing Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Technological Skills
- Business Development.
Job Title: Creative Designer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Projects to gain an understanding of client preferences for the project design.
- Conduct site measurement to have adequate information on space management.
- Examine the space that require design or decoration to consider the new design.
- Draw up preliminary plans for the rooms redesign, including any remodelling work that will be required.
- Create a final plan of the new design, including specifics about lighting, furniture, fixtures and artwork.
- Document a detailed description of the components of the new space design.
- Develop blueprint of an interior space by free hand sketch or by 3Ds
- Candidate must be a graduate of Architecture.
- Candidate must have more than 2 years’ experience in creative designing.
- Be a proficient user of design software such as Sketch up, AutoCAD, 3D Max.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the “job title” as Subject of the Mail.
Application Deadline 17th January, 2020.