Financial Reporting Advisory Professionals (FRAP) – Our client, a luxury hotel in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Internal Audit
- We are looking for candidates with right attitude, who is a team player and can work under healthy pressure. If this describes you, please apply for this post.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Must be familiar with relevant Accounting and Auditing Software.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills and capacity to pay high attention to details.
- Must have strong integrity and independent judgment.
- Must have the capacity to maintain the integrity of the internal control system in order to comply with all financial reporting regulatory and Tax requirements besides meeting the corporate goals / objectives of the organization.
- A member of a recognised professional Accounting body in Nigeria.
- A minimum of 10-year post qualification working experience. Proven work experience as an Internal Auditor in a hotel or as Audit manager in an auditing firm that audit major hotels; will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and Accounting / Auditing Standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should mail their Applications (including a Curriculum Vitae) ; indicating the position you are applying for at the top right corner of the envelope to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Financial Reporting Advisory Professionals (FRAP),
9 Talabi Street, Off Adeniyi Jones,
lkeja, Lagos State
Application Deadline 21st January, 2020.