Rinaebo Integrated Services – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Admin / HR Officer
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Our client is looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join their team and support the day-to-day activities of the Organisation.
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
Job Title: IT Officer
- Providing support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Setting up users acct and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Supporting the roll-out of applications.
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- 2 years experience
- Relevant IT certification will be added advantage.
- Graduate of Computer Science or related course of study
- Graphics design skills (Coreldraw and Photoshop) are mandatory
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
- Field level experience in logistics.
- Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably. Liaise with clients on behalf of the company. Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Engineering or Social Science.
- 2 years working experience.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Data handling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a short bio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st March, 2020.