MyCareerlity Talent Solutions – Our client, a unique start-up in the ecommerce industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Our client is looking to hire an experienced Accountant to join their team.
- As the Account Manager you will be responsible for managing all accounting and financial operations / activities for the organization.
- Analyzing financial documents and making recommendations based on financial acumen.
- Communicating with vendors to ensure payments are made on time and diffusing any payments conflicts.
- Using organization skills to keep meticulous and updated financial records.
- Manage all communications with investors on various investors and earning releases.
- Preparation of financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Review and reconciling transactions.
- Recording and categorizing expenses.
- Recording payments and reconciling transactions.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments.
- Keep records of client transactions.
- Keep track and handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Authorizing payroll payments and addressing any discrepancies.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Membership of relevant professional body: ICAN, ACCA.
- Thorough knowledge of theoretical accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Very good communication skills.
- Proven working experience as an accountant
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related field
- N100,000 to N200,000 net monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Full Name as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.