Metrodoc is a records and information management company based in Lagos. We are committed to helping businesses better manage their information assets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 21820
Contract Type: Permanent
- To provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Assist the management team in administrative services to comply with internal standards and policies. The core activities are outlined below:
- Providing front of office management, handling telephone calls and emails.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Coordinating office activities and maintaining compliance.
- Taking of minutes in key meetings
- Filing assessment
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Arranging travel and appointments for staff and senior management.
What We Are Looking For
- A minimum of two years administrative office experience.
- Detail-focused and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Social Media proficiency is a plus.
- Good understanding of MS Office including Excel.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover Statement / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th March, 2020.