The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Ensure that all trucks are complaint with legal regulatory and contractual requirements and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the management.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel vouchers / funds for all truck to their respective drivers and ensuring compliance by regular visits to partner fuel stations.
- Handling of all fleet customer issues and services.
- Directing activities related to dispatching, routing and tracking transportation trucks.
- Plan, organize and manage the work subordinating staff to ensure that the work assigned is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve issues in the transport section.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan and structured approach to the maintenance of trucks/Vehicles, keep within the designed budget and ensuring all trucks used are fit for purpose.
- Ensuring transport staff delivers the service appropriately.
- HND / BSc in Transport Management or related field with minimum of five (3) years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge of different kinds of trucks/Vehicles and must be able to manage drivers effectively.
Job Title: Operations Manager, Oil & Gas
- Actively work with the maintenance manager towards the formulation and implementation of maintenance department related Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proactively initiate and maintain good relationships with all maintenance vendors and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of all activities in the transport section as required
- Introduce new businesses to the company.
- Day to day management of Oil & Gas operations
- To ensure appropriate maintenance and management of all heavy duty trucks.
- Conduct routine inspection on all trucks to ascertain their state and working condition.
- Ensure timely and adequate repair and maintenance of all trucks by the maintenance team.
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager.
- Must not be less than 40 years.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 3+ years relevant work experience in the Transport and Oil and Gas sector.
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Applicant must be Female.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.