Briotech Solutions – Are your business systems and processes designed for optimum performance? if you feel stuck and overwhelmed you’re not alone. We work with businesses like yours who knows they should be acheieving better results considering their potentials and available marketplace opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Personnel
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and longterm staff requirements;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.