Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of:
Job Title: Bid and Tender Personnel
- The Bid Tender will manage the bid process and strategy, ensuring cohesive drive and direction across the business, and ultimately develop new business opportunities.
- Prepare bids according to tender’s requirements
- Perform an initial review of the Tender documents to establish the scope of work the Tender schedule and clarify any items that are unclear
- To co-ordinate, manage and support Bids and Tender (RFQ & RFI) submissions.
- Review final documents for quality control and proof read for accuracy and compliance.
- Maintain accurate records and file manual & electronic copies of all the tender data i.e. correspondence quotations internal input etc.
- Keep up to date documentation of all tender returnable.
- Update the tender register.
- Understand document management, NIPEX, NCDMB, NAPIMS, DPR and other statutory documentation
- Determine the physical format for tenders including layout, number of copies, special requirements and deliverables
- Tender accuracy and completeness to make sure all bid documents required for submittal are prepared and signed by the authorized personnel.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Min of 3-5 years cognate experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Bid and Tender Personnel” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 7th March, 2020.