H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Coordinate the research and identification of new business divisions that are self-sustaining and which expand available services options. Write business plans supporting the creation and success of those new divisions
- Provide the operations personnel with forecasting that enables them to plan for and create the capabilities necessary to meet the requirements of business expansion.
- Assist the operations personnel in pre-planning of new project and business
- Regularly report statistics on sales and services activities and results.
- Monitors service feedback and resolve with production team and service personnel
- Define a strategy for sales and marketing
- Identify clients and customer that will be initially receptive to H-cue Services and maintain focus on those priorities.
- Research existing markets, identifying new business opportunities and develop business development plan.
- Assist in company branding and advertisement.
- Refine and maintain Processes, Methods and plans for selling of services within the territory.
- Ensure that all business development personnel are properly trained.
- Make presentations to correctly position H-cue, our products, services, and our presence to potential Clients
- Handle pre-qualification, Technical bid and commercials.
- Manage a team responsible for identifying and securing work projects for H-cue.
Qualification And Experience
- B.Sc. Degree / HND in Business Administration and Management, Food Science & Technology, Hotel & Catering Management or related field
- Certificate in Advance Food Safety Management
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience
- Microsoft Office and Social Media Savy.
Job Title: Continental & National Cook
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification
- At least 4 years cognate industry experience, good background practical experience in either or both Continental and National Menus.
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Candidate will be responsible for regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions, drive safely, obey the traffic laws, and respect the rights of other drivers.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Be punctual and be at least one hour to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behaviour, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations
- Minimum SSCE /OND.
- Male; 30 – 45 years
- Proven experience as an executive driver
- A valid driver’s license
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.