Primly Premium Solution is an indigenous company specialised in Information Technology using high level technology to identify gaps in systems and create innovative solutions to bridge those gaps. We offer other services and products such as Healthcare, Telecom, Manufacturing, and Business consulting.
At Primly Premium Solutions we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we are in the industry to make a positive mark.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Core Job Functions
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development of marketing literature
- Write business proposals and reports
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Increase client base
- Draft and review contracts
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Understand the needs of the customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet those needs
- Develop a business development strategy for the organisation.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products and services and be able to advise clients about them
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- A minimum of a Masters’ Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related Field.
- Experience in product lunch
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Development Manager
- Strong communication skills and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with the “Position and Location” as the Subject of the email: eg: Business Development Manager- Abuja.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- Interested Candidate must be a resident of Abuja.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2020.