Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi & Bauchi
- We are looking for young and enthusiastic Business Development officers, who skilled in maintaining and creating new business for the company.
- Contacting potential clients and customers via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Researching the needs of companies and learning who makes decisions
- Monitor, review and analyze strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Engage customers in business discussions and benefits they stand to gain
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles
- Initiate plans for client companies to achieve profits and reduce losses.
- Create and develop new businesses for the company
- Promote the company’s pension products and services to the customers
- Initiate and maintain business conversations with prospective clients and customers
- Identify new businesses for the company which suit its services.
- Researching for organisations,individuals and companies for business partnership.
- Planning and overseeing new business initiatives
- Work in accordance with the company’s aims and objectives.
- Must be a goal achiever
- Must have the tenacity and courage to approach prospective clients and customers
- Must be between 18 to 28 years of age
- Applicant must reside in Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi, Bauchi
- OND / NCE qualifications only.
- Must be able to generate businesses and ideas for the company
- Must be very smart, dynamic and excellent in communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.