Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a Facility Management Business Company with location in Victoria Island, is looking to recruit a self-motivated and results-driven candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating business and human capital performance and productivity.
- Carry out business intelligence and reporting using Excel and Power BI
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training and Development staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Strong leadership qualities..
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- Degree in Business Management or Master’s in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a Manager in standard organisation.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good with data visualization using BI tools.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We seek an experienced professional in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development with exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Highly energetic, intuitive and focused on delivering outcomes that will positively impact our company.
- Prepare and monitor marketing budget.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Identify target market and opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborating with executives on marketing strategies to enhance the visibility of our company, evaluating current business performance and maximizing business reach and potential.
- Planning, implementation and effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company.
- Atleast 3 years professional B2B, B2G marketing/business sales industry experience.
- Creative resourcefulness to conceptualize and create B2B and B2G marketing programs that capture customers’ attention in a practical and efficient ways.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and / or other related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2020.