FleetPartners is a transport networking platform that drives efficient and cost-effective transport solutions to corporate markets across Africa. We aggregate vehicle owners, drivers, workshops, corporate and retail commuters through our peer-to-peer long and short term vehicle rentals and fleet management framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Strategy and Marketing Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop partner networks and strategic partnerships using method driven approaches and processes to drive results through these partnerships.
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and leverage those relationships to drive business growth.
- Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, commercial, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships.
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships.
- Develop growth and development plans for the organization; articulate products and service offerings and key benefits.
- Develop marketing strategy for the business in line with the business vision and objectives.
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and drive business growth.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Conduct market surveys on current and new service concepts.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Experience in Marketing is a fundamental prerequisite.
- Previous Managerial experience is compulsory.
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
- Tech Savvy.
- Excellent communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
- A minimum of first degree in related field with at least eight years experience in relevant and related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th February, 2020.