A leading organization in Logistics & Supply Chain is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Transformation Analyst
- Model and redesign business processes and operational workflow keeping track of where cost can be better optimized along with the workflow.
- Ensure projected cost savings are tracked, captured, validated and efficiently applied to attain the business goals of the company.
- Coordinate with departments and units to ensure adequate information flow and understanding of overall process improvement direction.
- Provide inputs to Strategy Review Report on a periodic basis that affords the organization the opportunity of aligning its strategic objectives with the prevailing business realities and assumptions.
- Drive a continuous improvement process with the implementation of agreed framework.
- Track baseline and target metrics for key processes.
- Six Sigma / Lean certification and project management certification.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a project supervisor level.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.