AIS Group (African Industrial Service Group) Specialized in the distribution of industrial spare parts , we offer over 15 000 references. We have in our warehouses in Africa all kinds of bearings , belts, gears , joints, ball joints , pneumatic, hydraulic, protective equipment and many other items . Our boiler making and foundry also allows us to make and repair all kinds of mechanical parts for industrial clients.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Advices CEO’s team and provides direction to finance and Accts teams. Offers Manages and develops processes for forecasting, budgets cost accounting, and oversees all financial reporting.
- Advises on long-term business and financial planning.
- Reviews all finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Minimum of BA Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, 10 years’ experience in the finance industry.
- Having worked in manufacturing is a plus. Verbal and written communication skills a must. Good proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP
Job Title: Chief Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for the Continuous running of equipment and machinery. Role vital to operational manufacturing efficiency in meeting order deadlines.
- Needs to design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods-carry out routine maintenance work and respond to faults-diagnose breakdown problems-carry out quality inspections on jobs-control tools, stores and equipment- monitor /control costs- deal with emergencies,-write HSE and maintenance procedures
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, 10 years and above work in manufacturing firms, ability to use CAD 2 dimensional and Microsoft Office.
Job Title: Machine Shop Production Supervisor
- Oversees personnel who operate machines and processing operations.
- Must be well versed on lathe, drilling, milling and general machining operation.
- Must know costing of machining operations, design and make jigs, prepare workflows, plant efficient production etc Experience in CNC machining an advantage.
- Must hold HND and have worked for minimum ten years in such a position.
- Proficiency in CAD design 2 dimensional is a must, including Microsoft Office.
Job Title: Corrosion Engineer
- Looking for Electrical Engineer with NACE I Qualification in Imprest Current Corrosion Protection with some experience in installation.
- CAD Drawing 3D a must, Microsoft Office. Experience in Oil service company an advantage, minimum 3 years.
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
- We are looking for persons with HND who has worked for a farm minimum 3 years handling livestock, namely pigs, horses, cows or sheep.
- Microsoft Office proficiency a must. Ability to work in close contact with animals a MUST!
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Two-year program for fresh University graduates including those wanting to do youth Corp. Program teaches soft & hard skills and practical work. Prepares you for a carrier in the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.