Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary / Office Administrator
- The job requires dealing with sensitive or personal information, including employee files and other company documents and shall serve top management while working directly with the Managing Director.
- The job is full time and hours are standard, though extra hours may be necessary during particularly busy periods or as deadlines near.
- The confidential secretary who should be preferably female, shall be required to perform a multitude of tasks that keep office operations flowing. Premium shall be placed on trustworthiness when hiring for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to:
- Attend Meetings: must be trusted to perform tasks without disclosing what they see or hear, take minutes, type documents and possibly make presentations.
- Oversee Others: monitor other office helpers (office assistants, security guards, drivers, etc.). May be required to assign tasks, train new hires, and give feedback. The ability to provide clear instructions is a must.
- Give Office Support: shall be depended on to be a team player capable of doing whatever is necessary to help the organization run smoothly – answering phones, assisting with mailings, greeting guests, handling travel arrangements, organizing schedules, etc.
- Handle Confidential Material: documents that shouldn’t be seen by just anyone in the office. Actions may include typing a manager’s personal correspondence, filing sensitive paperwork, pulling figures that aren’t readily available, opening certain types of mail, updating budgets, reconciling credit card statements, managing employee files, and compiling internal reports.
Skills and Qualifications
Confidential Secretary must shun gossip, respect the privacy of others, and must not dream of leaving sensitive documents just sitting out in the open. Other essential skills include:
- Collaboration skills – the ability to work well with people at various levels within the organization is a must
- Listening skills – the incumbent is required to listen carefully to orders and carry them out to appropriately
- Computer proficiency – working knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office package, specifically word, excel, and PowerPoint, is required.
- Professionalism – as someone who often acts for and on behalf of top management, candidate should dress appropriately, possess exceptional manners, and aim to consistently reflect well and positively portray the company brand.
- Multitasking skills – duties often managed simultaneously throughout the day; candidates must be able to prioritize tasks
- Communications – excellent speaking and writing skills in English are required.
- Attention to detail – tasks are required to be carried out with very minimal errors. Proofreading text and double-checking figures is crucial
- Candidate must live within the Lekki/Ajah axis.
Education and Training:
- Higher National Diploma in Communications, Office Management or related fields is required.
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
N600, 000.00 per annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the position as subject.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.