Seed Builders Consulting is a business consulting firm that specializes in areas of business strategy and management, marketing, administration, entrepreneurship, personal development, supply chain management, change management, legal advisory and human resource management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Copywriter and Content Developer
- Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process and conduct research to develop support or proposal writing.
- S/he should be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
- We are currently searching for a Creative Copywriter and Content Developer who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Create and edit proposals and ensure a high quality final products.
- Create and review attention-grabbing, informative text for print ads, website, blogs, marketing materials and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Researching, writing, editing and proofreading.
- A talent for writing concisely and conceptualizing ideas for graphics that convey key information.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of our clients.
- Be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or a similar field.
- 3 years’ experiences in similar role, 2 years in writing and developing proposals
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Solid spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.