Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable EPC Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Storeman
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 15 pounds, and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Offshore Export Terminal Facilities: All offshore facilities for the export of crude oil
- Terminal Jetty facilities: All jetty facilities and operations
- Utilities Services: All facilities and equipment for the provision of utilities services, including water services and power generation.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Adherence to the safety culture within warehouse and any newly promoted safety initiatives.
- Contribution to warehouse operational efficiencies and cost saving suggestions.
- Liaise with the Base and Marine/Vessel contractor personnel to ensure that all routine and priority delivery requirements are met.
- Support to projects whose materials are being held in the care and custody of the warehouse.
- Compliance of the Supply Chain process & procedures to ensure that all activities in the warehouse are
- carried out in accordance with SPDC Core Values & Safety guideline
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Ensure that a full audit trail is maintained for all materials transactions.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure that materials and equipment are correctly prepared for transit to offshore.
- Vessel Crew, Jetty Marshals, Beach Master, Marine Supervisor, HSE Representative, Material Warehouse,
- Knowledge of engineering and construction material from the Oil and Gas industry desirable.
- Computer literacy is a requirement
- Capable of working at Sea.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Warehouse storekeeper, Oil & Gas or Petrochemical plants handling various types of loads.
Job Title: Operations Officer
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
- Report to and assist Chief Operating Officer in daily tasks and duties
- Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
- Analyze and maintain operational data
- Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
- Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work
- Set goals for staff and monitor their progress
- Conduct frequent performance reviews
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
- Contribute to innovation of new products
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
- Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies
- Monitor product inventory
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
- Develop and implement human resources practices
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years experience in operations (Oil and Gas / EPC) preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Experience developing and modeling human resources
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
- Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.