One of the major conglomerates in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Business Development
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The cluster has an impressive portfolio with the federal and state governments, multinational companies and blue-chips companies in Nigeria as clients.
- We are looking for a dynamic person to head our technology and solutions development business cluster
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, critical-thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and promotional channels in local and international markets.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing initiatives.
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
- Above 45 years of age with minimum of 20 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 8 years of which must be at senior management, not below GM level.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication and Organizational skills.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships.
- Ideal candidates will have experience at minimum GM level in FMCG, banking, civil service, telecommunications, business sectors and will have high level contacts in Nigerian governments and business world.
- The post attracts a top and attractive salary package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and attach their CV (as an Ms Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, email address and scanned passport- size photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2020.