CGC Nigeria Limited (China Geo-engineering Company), a Chinese company with its headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Summary of Job Duties
- Participate in the construction, installation and commissioning of the electrical part of the project.
- Sort out the electrical materials in the later part of the project, as well as documentary work such as training.
- Design and review of electrical drawings.
- Preliminary investigation of new projects.
Key Job Requirements
- Familiar with AUTOCAD for electrical drawing design.
- Master various motor starting methods.
- Understand the relevant international electrical standards.
- Have a certain electrical field construction and debugging experience.
- Good understanding of electrical (low voltage, high voltage).
- Familiar with electrical load calculation, cable calculation, and selection of related electrical components.
- Familiar with lighting, lightning protection and grounding related calculations.
- Ability to read all kinds of electrical drawings.
- Relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply