Workforce Group – Our client, an unusual bank on a mission to change the way Nigerians spend, save and manage their money is currently looking for a self-starter to join their fast-paced team as:
Job Title: Executive Sales Professional
Sales Model: Direct Sales, online sales, Social media etc
- Be responsible for meeting sales goals
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Promote the company and its and products.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Work to exponentially expand company’s customer base
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Have strong business sense, understanding of all the company’s products and industry expertise
- Have excellent people management skills
- O’ Level( WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- NSYC( discharge certificate or exemption letter)
- Have at least 1 year prior experience in sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Have demonstrated the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Commission upon meeting target.
- Commission for exceeding target – 0.1% of the sitting balance in the accounts opened for that month.
- Basic Compensation – Very attractive + HMO + Pension + Leave Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th February, 2020.