Sustainable Growth Africa Development Initiative (SUGRADI) is a non-profit organization based in Abuja, Nigeria. We seek to integrate sustainable Development by initiating and executing projects that will enhance quality lifestyle in Africa environmentally, economically and socially in affordable, accessible and replicable ways.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer / Animator
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a small but dynamic company.
- These may include brochures, branding, leaflets, press advertising, internet banner creation flash site and much more.
- You must have creative talent as well as strong technical skills to produce print-ready artwork.
- You will be expected to manage your own workload and have the ability to work from start to finish on a wide variety of jobs.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design websites that are user friendly and incorporate social interactive elements
- Handle any technical issues on the website
- Assist in Website Optimization (links building, keywords research, html tagging etc.)
- Assist in Web Promotions (Online Social shares)
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing
- The successful applicant requires an advanced understanding of Flash and animation.
- Action Script programming experience is essential and bonus.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- A strong base in graphic design will be needed so that colour and balance with design choices
- Action Script
- Adobe CS4 Creative Suite
- Quark Xpress
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Microsoft Office.
- Photo Shop
- Corel draw
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the subject of the mail as “Graphic Designer/Animator”.
Application Deadline 1st March, 2020.