SDSD provides software platform and application development services to the maritime industry. We support maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hazardous Materials Inventory Consultant
- We are looking for a Hazardous Materials Inventory Consultant to provide compliance services to our customers in compliance with IMO Resolution MEPC.269 (68) guidelines and the Hong Kong Convention (2009) & EU Regulation 1257/2013.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Developing inventory check plans, carrying out onboard visual sampling, inspection, laboratory analysis of samples etc.
- Evaluation of onboard processes and existing management plans for handling hazardous materials.
- Preparation of ship specific IHMs inventory and compliance reports.
- Advising clients on compliance requirements
- Working with clients to plan and implement compliance procedures
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, including IMO Resolution MEPC.269 (68) guidelines and the Hong Kong Convention (2009) & EU Regulation 1257/2013.
- Strong communication skills including good reporting writing skills.
- Ability to use relevant software tools.
- Marine Engineer or Superintendents
- Computer skills: Literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply