Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Property Advisory and Brokerage
- The Head, Property Advisory and Brokerage will be responsible for providing property investment advice to clients after careful analysis of market conditions and trends
- S/he will identify the most feasible, cost-effective approach to help clients achieve their objectives.
- Negotiate between buyers and sellers to facilitate agreements that best serve both parties involved and maintain the value of the property at hand
- Ensure that all real estate transactions initiated are in complete compliance with the applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale or lease of a property.
- Assisting Clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale
- Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell
- Conducting negotiations with real estate agents an behalf of clients
- Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents.
- Partner with clients to buy, sell and rent real estate properties within the target market you have identified
- Actively seek and solicit clients by promoting brand, networking, advertising and offering services to potentially interested parties
- Show various properties to prospective buyers and renters in order to showcase options and help them find the right property
- Advertise and promote properties and the general brand in order to attract clients and draw traffic to properties for sale or rent
- Draft sale and purchase contracts for respective parties to be completed upon the closing of a real estate transaction
- Advise clients on best practices in light of market conditions, general prospects and other relevant impacting factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar or related role
- Ability to patiently follow up and close out deals
- Good relationship management
- Ability to network with high profile clients.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.