A leading supply chain company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
- We are currently recruiting for a Senior Human Resource Business Partner role
- Interacts with HR and business colleagues within and outside the business to ensure alignment of HR activity in the spirit of One TSL.
- Works with HR colleagues from Expertise Teams to deliver HR interventions within the business.
- Collects Human Resources/ Organisation Effectiveness metrics and measurement for the business across entire HR life-cycle.
- Monitors and addresses legal compliance issues to by ensure that the organisation complies with local and national laws (for e.g. recruitment, diversity, data protection, employee contracts).
- Delivers HR support to the business and ensure HR delivery is fully aligned to business goals in their functional areas.
- Responsible for activation of the local Human Resources plan activation (including the talent component).
- Provides input into the Talent strategy for the business through developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities (by activating enterprise solutions, e.g. Talent Management tools/ processes and diversity metrics, etc.).
- Implements, and coordinates change initiatives to support enhanced organisational effectiveness within the business.
- Tracks delivery against the case for change using analytical and data-driven approaches to business and organisational issue analysis.
- A minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience in any HR Role.
- Relevant HR certification is compulsory.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.