Montage Africa Fashion & Beauty Experience (MAFBE) is a print and online publication aimed to INSPIRE participation in the African Fashion And Beauty industry through coverage of the Fashion EVENTS, people, places, African adventure,trends,gear and apparel,events that define active lifestyle, health and fitness, profiling of African designers and promotion of African prints and Beauty Products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: In-house Makeup Artist
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of make up application using the MAFBE Brand make-up line. To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Apply makeup to clients using a colour palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Candidates MUST be resident in Abuja.
- Must have at least six(6) months experience as a Makeup Artist
- Minimum of OND.
- 1-3 year(s) experience.
- Candidates should must be Female.
- Age between 20- 30 years.
- Experience in Cosmetics and Beauty is an added advantage.
Skill & Competencies:
- Excellent salesmanship
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2020.