Brandcrest Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary.
- Oversee taxes and abide by the federal government regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Additional experience on Audit
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Excellent understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
- HND in Accounting
- Must be a practicing Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of five (5) years experience
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the company.
- Monitors and procures needed supplies for office
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling and promoting office events including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations and training sessions.
- Collecting, organising and storing information using computers and filling systems.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Administrative writing and reporting skills.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years as company administrative manager experience
- Professional qualification (CIPM, CIA) is an added advantage
Job Title: Logistic Manager
- Oversee the movement, distribution, and storage of products and
- Ensure products are delivered to clients in a timely manner as per client’s criteria.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing truck deliveries/supply.
- Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials and vehicle
- Resolve customer service disputes and truck driver complaints.
- Oversee workplace safety standards and ensure compliance.
- Manage budget for logistics processes.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Negotiation skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Transport and Logistic Management, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Ability to use logistic software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2020.