Telvida delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Provide technical support, solution/advice to the Technical Team and Other Technical Issues.
- Customizing existing solution or device (like Polycom, Controller, One Reach) for modification or Upgrade.
- Develop and implement solution algorithm for all software projects.
- Responsible for Testing, Debug and process requirement analysis for software solution
- Manage Development operations
- Carry out research, reverse engineering, prove of concept and implement new ideas for technical.
- Design and develop web application
- Server management and network management
- Design and develop Automation software/application with AMX, Crestron and traditional Linux server.
- Support, Design, Develop and manage VOIP Application.
- A good University degree in computer science , electrical engineering or a related technical discipline.
- A Minimum of 3-5 years in IT / networking or a related technology – based industry.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2020.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- You are responsible for selling Telvida’s Solutions and Services to new and existing customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals & presentations to customers, and selling Solutions and Services.
- Cross- functional teams from Telvida ’s Marketing, Solutions/Technical teams and Operations functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales revenue target.
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities in both old and new accounts.
- Develop and recommend sales and marketing strategies to keep TELVIDA competitive and innovative.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts and ensure that their needs are being met.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the buyers in the industry.
- Forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace.
- Understand our markets, the customer journey and the competitive landscape.
- Articulate the messaging of our brand and manage communications with our customers.
- Initiate and build relationships with high net-worth customers for the purpose of delivering on our organizational goals.
- Build relationships with influencers as partners and ambassadors for the promotion of our products.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with the Sales Manager / Director.
- Respond to RFP’s/RFQ’s.
- Other related functions as may be requested by the Employer.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
- A master’s degree will be added advantage.
- Possession of professional certifications is also an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in the IT sector.
- 2 years proven record of accomplishment selling Enterprise Collaboration Solutions.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.