Madison & Park is a full suite marketing agency focused on providing value to our clients by providing innovative ideas. We pride ourselves in delivering integrated marketing strategies and supporting the implementation (activations, creative, digital advertising etc.). Over the past year, we have gained significant momentum as our clients are reaping the benefits of our work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account CEO
- Consult clients about their business challenges, marketing objectives and campaign requirements and develop a strategy to address their needs.
- Create content in proposal generation, training and meetings.
- Coordinate and align internal teams on timelines and budgets.
- Liaise with the clients’ internal communications team to ensure brand integrity.
- Perform required administrative duties (e.g. contact reports, financial reports, project results etc).
- Developing open and effective channels of communication with clients.
- Serve as an advisory to our small to medium sized clients by providing them with innovative marketing ideas to drive their growth and increase their brand awareness.
- Source new clients and deliver on company sales targets.
- Ensure that the client’s needs, requirements and expectations are met in line with the agency’s contractual obligations.
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Graduate degree from leading institution with 2 – 3 years of experience with an Experiential Marketing Agency.
- Professional member of NIMN/APCON.
- PMP certification is also a plus.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Proven success managing complex and large-scale projects.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply