Lekki Miami Beach Resort is a new Resort outfit with a mission to provide unrivaled and exceptional hospitality service to our highly esteemed guests. It is trendy, contemporary and welcoming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Personnel
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related degree from a technical college NABTEB.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- vAbility to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.