GBC Professional Services – The firm was established in 1992 and has continued to provide qualitative value added services to its diverse, ever growing clientele in different sectors of the economy. The firm is endowed with highly competent and experienced professionals with a wide exposure to all aspects of accounting, financial management and general business administration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Secretary
- Manage supplies (diesel, petrol, stationaries, toiletries, etc)
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Organising meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Supervises and ensures the constant cleanliness of the environment
- Acting as a receptionist when the need arises
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- File document as instructed
- Prepare petty cash vouchers
- Issue petty cash to staff and vendors
- Manage the mail register
- Perform other duties as maybe directed by Management
- Must be presentable and smart
- Must possess good communication (written and oral) skill
- Must possess organisational skills
- Must reside within Ikeja or its environs
- Minimum of OND in any relevant discipline.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Male Secretary”.
Application Deadline Friday, 21st February, 2020.