Design Union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential.
All projects executed by design union are delivered to international best practice standards. Design union was established in 2000, the firm has grown ever since. Some of our clients include several blue-chip and multinational companies for whom the group has successfully delivered projects worth over $500 million.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant – Supply Chain Operations
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Management of the available funds for smooth running of Company’s operations and improving the Company’s margin through reduction of the Net Financing costs and preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Monitoring and reviewing VAT and WHT practices to optimize the company’s tax liability
- Management of the Company’s Supply Chain Financial transactions and maintaining adequate supporting accounting records, maintaining the inventory and accounts payable
- Protecting the Company’s margins through control of Hotel operational costs, maximizing income and assisting Management to achieve its Earnings objectives, driving rigorous and disciplined tracking of results.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide Accounting Application such as SAGE or SAP, Ms Office packages and Power Point Presentation.
- Must not be more than 40 years of age
- B.Sc. (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Social Sciences or Management
- Qualified Accountant – ACA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Financial Management and Financial Accounting
Required Skills / Attributes:
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.