Valid Project is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microsoft Office / VBA Technical Support
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide email/ticket based technical support to customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction
- Working on an Office Suite application you will be supporting everything related to the suite for users
- Do you want to gain global experience and training on high-end software products and solutions? Do you take pride in delivering great customer service? Valid Project provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations
- You will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary technical support service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for customers using an Office suite application
- Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and how to automate MS Office tasks
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with cloud technologies, virtual machines and interest in Mac and Linux OS
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities.
- Up to 2 years experience in technical or customer support is preferable
- Strong online researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and remotely when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (with CV and Cover Letter stating your current salary and preferred start date) and tell us more about what you can bring to our business to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.