Intuitive Global Healthcare System is a global healthcare management and medical information technology company with a mission to improving outcomes for stakeholders in the global healthcare industry. It is a subsidiary of Korak Healthsource, Inc. Maryland, USA incorporated company founded by a group of Nigerian expatriates in 1997. The group management has a combined over 75 year experience in the healthcare sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need to have a strong background in Accounting
- You will also need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Provide Accounting support to the organization
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, etc.
- Handle communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Process transactions, update ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Assist with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Proficiency with computer and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with work experience
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2020.