Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Pharmacist (Client Relationship Manager)
- Scheduled appointments and worked on the field by visiting clients
- The CRM shall define, drive and own the customer satisfaction business requirements towards improving services and its delivery.
- Build and develop excellent working relationships with existing client base to ensure retentive business and revenue growth.
- Organise client engagement session such as health talk, aerobic session and regular health screening
- Ensure seamless enrolment and prompt dispatch of access cards
- Any other duty as assigned to you by the Unit Manager/Executive director
- To conduct health talk and health screenings.
- Ensure all client’s needs and request are met and problems resolved within 24 hours
- Ensure adequate approvals and referrals are done for clients based on their scheme by liaising with the call centre
- Develop marketing strategies to promote the company’s products, services, brand and also evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at the impact they have on market share and consumer perception.
- Understand the business, its capabilities and product and service offerings and serves as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target markets and accounts.
- Monitoring client’s performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Develop new customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates.
Qualification and Experience
- Must have 1-2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Professional Affiliation is an added advantage.
- B.Sc Pharmacy, Pharmacology or any other medical related course
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Great Team Spirit
- Excellent reporting and sound computer usage skills.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take personal initiative, and multi-task.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
Job Title: Pharmacist
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Retail
- Administration, Advisory, Communications, Counselling, Health & Safety, Marketing, Retail, Sales
- Supervise Health Care Assistants
- Create awareness of the PharmacyТs products and services in the community
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOPТs) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management and preventive methods
- Must be residing within Ogudu, Ketu, Ikosi-Ketu, Ikorodu axis.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- A registered Pharmacist
- 1 years post NYSC experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.