Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher (Year 3 and 4) Specialist
- Well-organized, committed and energetic with moral strong values, character and discipline.
- Verifiable experience as a teacher and thorough knowledge of teaching best practices.
- Ready to follow up and implement the school’s policies and procedure.
- Demonstrated Excellence in communications and interpersonal skills.
- Silverwood School Maryland is recruiting for a committed, long standing and passionate primary teacher. He will be responsible for building and nurturing primary pupils. Specifically year 3 & 4 pupils.
- He must be a specialist in this class range.
- The preferred candidate must have strong passion for, as well as evident and strong aptitude in Mathematics, Literacy and Diction as well as sound knowledge of English language concepts.
- He must also be versatile in class management and class control. A knowledge of Nelson Handwriting will be an added advantage.
- Ability to transfer knowledge in a child friendly and experiential manner is also key.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.);
- Review, assess and follow up on students’ progress and provide feedback and support where possible.
- He must provide experiential learning.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom;
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, stakeholders and participate in regular meetings;
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences;
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning;
- Preferred candidate is a male.
- All Applicants should have a minimum of B.Sc / B.Ed. in Mathematics, Science or any other related discipline.
- Professional qualifications and other skills are added advantage.
The remuneration is competitive and commensurate to industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and recent resume with the subject title (Specialist Year 3 & 4) to: email@example.com
Silverwood School Maryland,
6 First Avenue Ismail Estate,
Near 7th day Adventist Church Maryland,
Application Deadline 18th February, 2020.