Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers,supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualification, delivery times and potential future development.
- Work with team members and procurement Manager to complete duties as needed.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department originating requests
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortage, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed .
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast pace environment.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in related industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th February, 2020.