Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are currently recruiting into the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Reporting to: Plant Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend to breakdowns promptly to ensure minimum loss in production time with competent Production Technician(s)
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Monitor quality standards of products and implement improvements plans
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Determine and manage daily manpower arrangement for each section to achieve daily production planning
- Prepare and keep records of requisition of raw materials required for daily production
- Prepare daily production report
- Ensure the production line run smoothly and daily production plan is achieved
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
Education, General Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Knowledge of machines, tool and technology principles and practices
- Computer skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing and decision making
- Communication, co-ordination skills
- Time management
- Team work
- Conflict management.
- Minimum of HND or Degree in Production Engineering and Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years minimum working experience in a Manufacturing concern
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Port-Harcourt – Rivers, Benue, Warri – Delta
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for Chemicals and soap Industry.
- Stock planning, forecast and ensure timely payment collection. Manage relationship with current and prospective accounts.
- Develop strong pipe line of opportunities for future growth, continuous review and monitoring of pipeline, coordination with various department for support and move to get it commercialized. Identify and map new segments/application that can contribute for new business within Chemicals and Soap Industry. Identify emerging trends in formulations and spot opportunities.
- Work closely with channel partners to build strong pipeline of opportunity, identify and change non-performing channel partners, appoint new channel partners, train and develop channel partners in the region.
- Work closely with customer R&D to provide details on our product performance, provide the benefits of our product and provide guidance to customer to formulate their end products.
- Continuous monitor competitors- activity and new happenings in market -new products, new registration, regulatory changes, report back and develop strategies based on change in market dynamics.
- B.Sc / HND in relevant field
- 8-10 Years experience in the sales of Chemicals & Soaps
- Excellent Communication skills.
Job Title: Lamination Operator
Location: Sango Otta, Ogun
- The Lamination Operator is responsible for Job change over within targeted time, machine setting and meeting production target with good quality.
- HND qualification.
- 4-5 years’ experience in the printing department of a printing/packaging company
- Ability to operate solvent base as well as solvent less
- Candidate should know about the critical area of the process
- Knowledge about the parameters setting of different film
- Knowledge of quality checking
- Good problem solving skill.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.
Note: Candidates in the oil and gas / Lubricants industry are strongly advised to apply.