Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Ikeja Lagos which was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participates in planning and organizing the production/manufacturing activities of the company.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliances with the requirements of the apex regulatory body and all standard yields along production lines are maintained
Experience and Qualifications
- With at least two (2) years production work experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Functional Knowledge of production lines (Tablet, Liquid & Ointments) is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) or Pharm. D
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2020.