Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We hereby invite applications from highly resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Position Reports to: State Team Lead
- The Program Officer will assist in the implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation of the RISE project being implemented at the state level
- This includes assisting with development of work plans, liaising with State Ministry staff, other partners and donors regarding implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs.
- Advanced Degree or equivalent experience in Public Health, Sociology, or related Health, Medical, or Social Science discipline.
- Demonstrated experience working with USAID / PEPFAR programs and strong familiarity with USAID reporting requirements.
- 5+ years experience in management, operational and technical expertise with a preference in HIV program implementation
- Experience in HIV care and treatment and prevention programs
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s health systems and reporting structure and demonstrated ability to collaborate with government level officials to strengthen program implementation
- Demonstrated ability in working and collaborating with a wide range of local and international partner organizations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document indicating Location to: firstname.lastname@example.org The title / subject of your email and Application should be the “Position / Location” you are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Candidates who do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020 (Time: 4:00pm)