UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for secondary schools in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Lead
- Supervise the team in launching social media campaign; Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. for all special projects.
- Facilitate better coverage of all Special project events and activities, both online and on traditional media with the help of the Communication and Brand Strategist.
- Work closely with the Partnership/Program Coordinator to develop, negotiate and close strategic agreement with major external partners for the Foundation.
- Work closely with the necessary personnel to analyse KPIs for partnerships.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and give monthly feedback on the progress of each project.
- Conducting quarterly project review and creating detailed reports for project team.
- Coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and within scope. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- You are expected to provide overall leadership for all the Organization projects.
- Coordinate all the organization’s projects like NYSC, NBBC , LCCI, NECA, Police, etc
- Build relationships within and outside the company (company’s clients, contractors and school administrators)
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Management.
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of Project Management or similar role
- Proven client management and business literacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management Background Requirements.
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of Project Management
- B.Sc, M.Sc, in Project Management, Business or related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2020.