Veepee Group, the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Sango-Otta , Ogun
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for quality assurance functions and processes.
- To carry out monitoring and measurement of Quality Management System processes and to ensure that product which does not conform to the product requirements is identified and controlled to prevent unintended use or delivery.
- Ability to carry out calibration and data analysis as when required.
- Carry out on-line check of processes and in-coming raw material testing.
- Also carrying out other duties as assigned by the quality assurance manager.
- Liaising with production department.
- Ensure that the total quality functions of, printing job, slitting job, lamination job and extrusion job are carried out as per the department SOP and test method.
- HND, B.Sc in relevant field.
- Experience: More than 1 Year experience (from similar industry)
- Must be able to prepare and submit in time-periodic reports relating to job function and task performed.
- Communication, Organisation
- Multi-Tasking and Analytic.
- Computer Proficiency
- Adaptability, Quality driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.