Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited is a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. We deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Representative
Experience Level: Middle level
- Responsible for selling company products and services through resellers/channels in assigned territory.
- Represents the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support.
- Liaising between the organization and subsequent channel partners to maximize the utility of the partnership
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in relevant industry.
- Degree / Diploma in Civil / Chemical Engineering or other relevant course
- 3 to 5 years’ experience at within the construction chemical industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local languages.
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND, degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture is an added advantage.
NGN70,000 – NGN100, 000 monthly + Incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.